Safe and nurturing environment for 6, 7, and 8th grade students.
- Rotating class schedule all done in an enclosed campus.
Rigorous academic standards and curricula in preparation for great success in high school and beyond.
- ELA: Great Books Roundtable, Accelerated Reader, Membean, various novel studies, interdisciplinary readings with social studies, multiple genres of literature and writing.
- Social Studies: Ancient Civilizations, Medieval and Early Modern Times, American History, project based learning
Close and personal attention from teachers and staff for all levels of learning
- Before and after school tutoring
Focus on individual learning styles and meeting the needs of all students
- Learning Support Center for quiet testing
- Learning Support Coordinator to help with time management and organizational skills
Advanced Math Courses
- Personalized Math levels
- High School credit earned
Enriching activities offered beyond the curriculum.
- Academic field trips
- School clubs
- Science fair